Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before purchasing
- Please ensure the product you are ordering is the correct style, size and colour to suit your application.
- Every product is tailored to individual requirements, hence we can not refund or exchange goods after receiving your order.
- Goods can be viewed at our showroom before ordering.
Important notice when accepting delivery
- AFM will notify you prior to delivery to arrange for an adult to accept delivery.
- Upon Receiving Delivery, please open the packaging and check Contents for any Damage or Shortfall to goods.
- If the goods are Damaged or there is a Shortfall in the contents, this must be Documented on the Delivery Note.
- Please note, we will Not Accept Responsibility of Damaged Goods or Shortfall if the customer does not Document Damage Goods on the Delivery Note.
- If the Delivery Person Refuses To Wait, please Do Not Accept the delivery or sign for the delivery.
- Shortfall or Damaged goods must be reported within two working days otherwise AFM will not accept responsibility.
- Goods can be collected to avoid a delivery charge.
- Alternatively carriage will be charged on all single canopy orders.
Please call our office for a carriage price.
- FREE Carriage is available on orders over £2000 or 12 canopies within a 150 mile radius.
- Legs are only for decorative use, not structural.
- Please note, the legs must be ordered separately (if you choose to purchase the legs).
- None of the canopies come as standard with leg brackets.
- VAT at 20% will be charged on top of all prices quoted on the web site.
- General public must pay by cheque before the goods can be manufactured.
- Trade customers can set-up an account by completing a credit application (please call the sales office).
- Payment Terms are 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Fixings can be purchased with the canopy.
Fixings & Caps : £10 per canopy.
Mastic Sealant : £2 per tube.
We do not supply Lead, this can be purchased from any local builders merchant.
- Prices quoted on the web site are retail prices direct to the general public.
- Please call our sales office for trade prices, we can offer up to 40% discount to trade customers.
GRP Canopy Tile Colours
- Please note we accept no responsibility for costs due to late delivery. If late delivery is inevitable, we will try to contact you prior to agreed delivery date. If a credit account is set up the credit period is 30 days and all goods remain the property of AFM until full payment is received. We do not accept responsibility of shortfall due to customer not checking the order on delivery. Any short fall of delivery or damaged goods must be reported within 2 working days of delivery, otherwise you will be refused replacements. Please Note (Sheet Customers) standard tolerance in the GRP cut size sheet industry is 3ml, please state on your order if this is not acceptable. We will not be held responsible, if no cut size tolerance is on the official order. All goods ordered must be received within 30 Days from delivery date given. If AFM are to store products over 30 Days, the customer will incur a storage cost of up to 10% of the value. The customer will also get invoiced over 30 Days regardless of the goods not being delivered. Payment terms must be strictly adhered to. Failure to comply will result in interest being added to the O/S debt at a rate of 4% per month over and above the base rate, calculated from 30 days of the invoice.
- For Supply & Fit Customers, if a fitting date is given and our fitters turn up to site and find the properties are not ready then you the CUSTOMER will be charged additional fitting charges to cover the cost.